🏈 It’s Warriors Competition time 🏈
There’s a pair of Wigan Warriors VIP hospitality tickets up for grabs for the game against Leigh this Sunday 1st August. Who wants them?
To enter, simply head over to Grand Arcade Twitter page LIKE the competition post and COMMENT with #Warriors
The competition opens at 3pm on Wednesday 28th July and closes at midday on Thursday 29th July. Good luck everyone.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries to the competition are via the Grand Arcade Twitter page only.
- One entry per person.
- The Wigan Warriors ticket give-away competition will be open for entries from 3pm on Wednesday 28th July until midday Thursday 21st July 2021.
- To enter, participants must like our Facebook competition post, and simply comment with #Warriors
- The prize is for two hospitality tickets to the Cherry & White Lounge at DW Stadium for the Warriors v Leigh game on Sunday 1st August 2021 including a two course meal and two seats in the stands.
- The winners will be contacted via the Twitter account they used to enter the competition, after the draw has been made.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative offered.
- Employees of Grand Arcade, their families, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Grand Arcade Shopping Centre Twitter page.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.