🍒 Warriors Giveaway 🍒
We’re giving away a pair of South stand tickets to the game on Thursday 17th March, Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers at The DW Stadium.
To enter simply head over to our Facebook page @GAWiganShopping;
😁 LIKE the Facebook competition post
💬 TAG who you’d take with you
The competition closes at midday on Wednesday 16th March. One winner will be selected at random & contacted by Facebook DM. Tickets MUST be collected from Grand Arcade.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the competition are via the Grand Arcade Facebook page only.
- One entry per person.
- The Wigan Warriors ticket give-away competition will be open for entries from 4pm on Tuesday 15th March until midday on 15th March 2022.
- To enter, participants must like our Facebook competition post, and tell us who you would take with you.
- The prize is for two South stand tickets for the Warriors v Castleford Tigers game on Thursday 17th March.
- The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, after the draw has been made.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative offered.
- Employees of Grand Arcade, their families, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Grand Arcade Shopping Centre Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.