GRAND ARCADE WIGAN WARRIORS TICKET GIVEAWAY COMPETITION T&C’S
PUBLISHED ON 22nd March 2019
1. Entries to the competition are via the Grand Arcade Facebook page only.
2. One entry per person.
3. The Wigan Warriors ticket give-away competition will be open for entries from 5pm on Thursday 21st March until 3pm on Thursday 28th March 2019.
4. To enter, participants must visit our Facebook competition post, like our page and post and comment, yes or no will you be giving your mum the day off on Mother’s Day and take her to the rugby?.
5. The prize is two hospitality tickets to the Cherry & White Lounge at DW Stadium for the Warriors v Catalan Dragons game on Sunday 31st March, two course meal and two seats in the stands.
6. The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, after the draw has been made.
7. Winners must be available to collect their prize from the Customer Service Desk at Grand Arcade, 23 Crompton Street, Wigan, WN1 1BH.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
9. No cash alternative offered.
10. Employees of Grand Arcade, their families, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
11. To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Grand Arcade Shopping Centre Facebook page.
12. By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
13. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
15. The entrant’s personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
16. The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.